Discover the unique advantages of becoming a CPA in Bermuda.
- Complete your CPA studies on-island
- Business courses from Bermuda College can count towards your Canadian CPA studies
- Fully supported online courses through CPA Atlantic School of Business
- Go at your own pace with flexible study paths
- Work in any sector, at any level, anywhere in the world
- The ability and opportunities to give back to your community
Want to learn more?
Attend an in-person information session hosted by Lori-Lydia Loveless, Student Recruitment advisor and Jozelle Opoku, the CEO of CPA Bermuda on November 15th and 17th, 2022
The information sessions are a great way to learn more about the Canadian CPA Program, entrance requirements, preparatory courses (CPA PREP), CPA Professional Education Program (CPA PEP) and the work experience requirements. Register to one of our online information sessions.
Thursday, November 17 – 12:00pm-1:00pm
The session will take place at CPA Bermuda (Penboss Building, 50 Parliament Street, Hamilton HM12) and will be about 30 minutes with a question period at the end.