Become a CPA at CPA Atlantic School
Every organization needs an accounting and business professional. Every tech start-up, financial institution, entertainment company, non-profit, government agency — everyone — needs the skills you can provide as a Chartered Professional Accountant. You have the widest range of opportunities, so you can choose your working environment. Regardless of your industry sector, your job is to be a forward-thinking financial leader and to apply the knowledge you’ve gained from the CPA designation to make important financial and business decisions.
Highly qualified professionals in the accounting, business and finance field will always be in demand. With a Canadian CPA designation, you can be sure that you’re trained to meet Canadian and international market needs and that there is always room to grow.
Why become a CPA? Five CPAs in the Atlantic provinces have an answer to this question, the benefits of the CPA designation, and the most important thing one learns as a CPA.
What is a CPA?
- CPA Bermuda is affiliated with the Canadian CPA designation.
- Over 900 members in Bermuda and over 210,000 members internationally with the Canadian CPA designation.
- CPAs are one of a handful of “regulated” professions, such as doctors, lawyers, engineers, etc..
- A CPA is not a degree, it’s a business designation – and it is among the the world’s largest and most prestigious.
- On its behalf, CPA Atlantic School of Business promotes and delivers the program in Atlantic Canada and Bermuda.