What is a CPA?
- CPA Bermuda is affiliated with the Canadian CPA designation.
- Over 900 members in Bermuda and over 210,000 members internationally with the Canadian CPA designation.
- CPAs are one of a handful of “regulated” professions, such as doctors, lawyers, engineers, etc..
- A CPA is not a degree, it’s a business designation – and it is among the the world’s largest and most prestigious.
- On its behalf, CPA Atlantic School of Business promotes and delivers the program in Atlantic Canada and Bermuda.