As a member in good standing, you will provide guidance to aspiring CPAs to help them achieve required competencies, with a focus on developing the essential enabling skills for ethical behaviour, decision-making, problem-solving, communication and leadership.
MENTOR ASPIRING CPA
Your role as a CPA mentor does not require you to help CPA students/candidates with their studies, exam preparation, or job search. Instead, you can expect to:
- provide future CPAs support and insight that can broaden their mindsets
- give back and invest in the future of the profession
- enhance your personal growth and professional development from mentoring
The process to become a mentor
THERE ARE THREE WAYS TO GET INVOLVED IN THE CPA MENTORSHIP PROGRAM
- Volunteer to join the CPA mentoring pool
- Participate in your organization’s pre-approved program (if applicable)
- Accept a mentor request from a future CPA
CPA Mentorship Program: FAQs for Mentors available on the CPA Canada website contains the answers to questions you may ask about the CPA mentorship program.
REGISTER TO BECOME A CPA MENTOR TODAY!
For more information on becoming a CPA Atlantic School CPA mentor, please contact our Practical Experience Team at email@example.com.