CPA Atlantic School Advisors will be back on-campus this fall
As business students, you have already started your CPA path. Now it’s time to start your career. Join us at one of these career fairs or networking events this fall to learn about how to become a CPA after graduation and how the designation can help you land your dream job.
At these events, a CPA Atlantic Student Advisor will be available to answer your questions about the CPA designation, eligibility requirements, and the process for applying for the program.
Why visit the CPA Atlantic School of Business booth?
- Learn about the benefits of becoming a CPA
- Find out what steps you should be taking while you are completing your degree
- Learn about the CPA programs and application process
- Explore potential CPA career paths by learning about organizations and the careers they offer
We are excited to be back on campus. Here’s some of the events we’ll be attending this fall:
- Saint Mary’s University Accounting & Finance Career Fair September 12 & 13, 2022
- St. Francis Xavier University Opportunities Fair 2022 September 14, 2022
- Acadia University Accounting Career Fair September 16, 2022
- Rowe Networking Night at Dalhousie University September 19, 2022
- Halifax Universities Career Fair September 20, 2022
- Salon carrière de l’Université de Moncton September 21, 2022
- Memorial University & College of the North Atlantic 2022 Career and Graduate School Fair (attending virtually) September 21, 2022
- University of New Brunswick Fall Career Fair September 22, 2022
- CPA Fair Registration at University of New Brunswick Fredericton September 29, 2022
- Mount Allison University Career Fair October 5, 2022
We hope you stop by our booth at the next career fair! We’ll also be on-campus in the fall giving CPA information sessions and hosting one-on-one office hours. Keep an eye out for an email from your professors or career services letting you know when CPA Atlantic School of Business will be at your institution.